Conversa has facilitated a study tour of New Zealand by two influential Brazilian bloggers Caio Komatsu, the editor of www.failwars.blog.br and Luana Mazotti, editor of www.puroveneno.blog.br. Caio and Luana arrive in early February to undertake a course of study, for a term, at the University of Otago Language Centre and Otago Polytechnic. Luana is to study English, whilst Caio is to study Outdoor Adventure leadership.
The purpose of the tour is to:
- Promote New Zealand as a study abroad option.
- Promote New Zealand as an English language study destination.
- Promote New Zealand schools and courses.
- Promote Otago and Southern New Zealand.
- Promote New Zealand tourism.
Caio and Luana will video diary and blog on their New Zealand study and living experience, and share with their 5 million followers.
The tour has been sponsored by Conversa, Education New Zealand, the University of Otago Language Centre, and Otago Polytechnic.